“Workshop on Field study and Data Analysis”
We, MK32, are going to host the workshop on fieldwork study on 4 – 6 August 2015.
The venue is Dok Jaan 3 room, Faculty of Liberal Arts, Ubon Ratchathani University (UBU), Tam Moon Association, Rasi Salai District of Si Sa Ket Province, Thailand.
The topics of the field survey are
- Roles of women in wetland management
- Roles of government and local authority in irrigation management
- Civil society and people organization in wetland recovery
- Traditional water management
- Local Livelihoods and change of wetland resources and utilization
Field Work Site: Rasi Salai Dam and communities around the dam, Si Sa Ket Province, Thailand